Thursday, January 21, 2016

What this blog will be about:

Well 2016 is the year! It’s been a long journey to say the least, but I am really excited to get this started. My college years were some tumultuous times which have influenced the various themes of this blog. More or less, this blog will be about my past findings and continue journey in trying to understand this multidisciplinary field that revolves around education, art, music, design, technology, human potential and wellbeing. For my own purpose, I hope this could be a sketch book of ideas, if you could say, where I can draw on the bits of information for inspiration.

 I hope you will find it enjoyable, informative and maybe inspire you as well! :)   


...A little about me...

Previously, I dabbled in some educational work, and then went on to work in the laboratory dealing with microbiology. Then things took an unexpected turn, maybe for the better, and now I’m heading full steam into this venture to analyze this multi-dimensional field. With this surge and vigor of this revived spirit, it is with high determination and hopes that through all of this, it could lead to a synthesis of work that could be of importance particularly to the fields of education, human potential and wellness. I am met with much anxiety, but also am very excited about the prospect of this new journey. I am optimistic that it can lead to something truly extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment